Saturday, August 24, 2013

Warrior Watch

Today, I climbed a Warped Wall. Granted, I climbed it from the opposite end the competitors on "American Ninja Warrior" climb it, but considering there were steps only half-way up, it was still a challenge.


Why did I do this? I was taking video to accompany my latest article on the local guys in the finals. Notice how I said "guys." The Movement Lab had an amazing eight guys make the finals. Only 15 from each of the four regions make it to the finals, and this gym trained eight of them.


To learn more, read my article (and watch the two videos) for The Trentonian: BurlCo’s Wilczewski reaches finals of ‘Ninja Warrior’


You can also check out my article from the start of this season: New Jersey ninjas show off athletic skills on TV


No comments:

Post a Comment