Thursday, October 23, 2014

Halloween Ideas

Halloween is a week away, and if you're still stuck for ideas, I've got some for you. I probably love Halloween as much as Martha Stewart, only on a much smaller budget.

If you are throwing a party, you could borrow some ideas from my backyard Halloween parties or even go for a Harry Potter theme. If you're not throwing a full-blown party, there are food ideas and activities that could be used for classrooms or for contributing to a community event.

If you are looking for costumes, you could go for one that always makes to the National Retail Federation's top costumes list- a superhero. In fact, this year, superheroes take five of the 10 spots for top kids' costumes, and two for adults. This year, my family is dressing up as the Guardians of the Galaxy, the heroes from this summer's biggest movie. My costumes ideas are easy to make and don't require a sewing machine.

For the how-tos, read:



No comments:

Post a Comment