Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Getting back in shape

Many people use the changing of the year to create resolutions to lose weight or get in shape. I started a new workout last week, not because of a resolution, but because of a goal I set for myself in May.

I had a baby in March, and wanted to get back in shape by the baby's first birthday. I knew I could reach that goal, since I had twice before, but not that quickly. I had 25 lbs to lose, just like the previous times.

The day before Thanksgiving, I weighed in at 10 lbs. less than my May starting weight. After Christmas, only one pound was gained back. But, for Christmas, I got my new workout- WWE Fit Series with Stephanie McMahon.

Just like me, Stephanie is a mom of three. Unlike me, she is a a former WWE Women's Champion, who has had to be in top physical shape for her job. While she has only competed once since having kids, she is still in amazing physical shape. I wanted to know what she was doing when I saw her in person in May, and am so happy she decided to share, even if it's just a small sample of her routine.

Since starting the workout last week, I have lost 2 lbs. Not every workout is a perfect fit for everyone, so I wrote a review to help others decide if this is the right workout for them. Check it out:


No comments:

Post a Comment