Friday, August 21, 2015

Flashback Friday to the Trentonian

WWE Summer Slam being in New York this weekend made me think about the time I got to interview Paul Heyman for WrestleMania in New Jersey a couple of years ago. When I searched to look back at the article, I found articles I had forgotten that I had written for Trentonian, but also noticed older articles I remembered were not showing up in search results, even though the articles were still on the site (I found links in old social media shares).

So, before these articles are lost in the web, I thought it would be a good idea to create my own web listing of the 24 articles I wrote for the paper over those few years I freelanced for it. (I'm also in the process of making sure I have a printed copy of each of my favorites.)

2011:

2012:

2013:

2014:

No comments:

Post a Comment